Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Growing boys!


I can't believe how fast my children are growing! Brysen has got quite the mouth on him:) I don't remember ever being that mouthy, but maybe I was. I'm sure it's from my husband's side;) Landon is teething and it's been really rough on him (and me). He's finally broke the bottom tooth through the gums, and has 2 little corners of each top front teeth poking through. Lets hope after these he (okay me too) gets a little rest from teething for a bit! It's amazing the stuff you block out of your memory from the first child. I think teething was one of those blocks I did for myself! The boys get along amazingly. I was so scared that Brysen would overwhelm Landon, but he does very well. He's so sensitive to his brother's cries and needs. If i'm using the bulb syringe to get stuff out of Landon's nose, I'd better protect myself. When Brysen hear's his brother screaming he comes a running and has many many things to say to me about it! Of course stating the obvious "mom, he doesn't like that stop it!"


It's been awhile since I've posted but that is our update for now. I will get back soon with more I'm sure. Maybe even a toothy grin:)

2 comments:

debbie said...

hey shawna. those boys are keeping you hopping i see. im soo glad you are soo happy. things in life sure do change, dont they?

Brittany said...

Your boys are so adorable!! My nephew just got a new little brother and he is so good to him! It's so cute to see the older sibling be so good and careful with the younger one!