Thursday, March 13, 2008

OH MY

So it's been awhile since I posted. I've been trying to keep this updated weekly, but I guess that just flew out the window this month! I've been doing very well, my boys are growing so fast! I forget what it's like to have an infant, and the stages they go through, the changes that happen on a daily basis.









Landon's 9 months old tomorrow and has already shown signs of not wanting the bottle anymore! He pushes it away all the time, it's a battle to get him to take it at all anymore. He loves his baby food though! That boy can pack away food. Brysen was so picky and bird like when he ate, but not Landon! I can still get him to take a bottle about 2 times a day, 3 if I'm lucky. Any moms out there know if that's normal? I guess your child makes normal though don't they, they decide what they're going to do for the most part.








Brysen's growing physically and mentally! His vocabulary surprises me everyday. The ideas and the things he can grasp amaze me! He's very sweet to his brother, shares (when he wants to of course) his toys. Alway can make him laugh, even more often then me!

Dave has a new motorcycle that he's working on. Pretty much getting it running from scratch. He loves it, and Brysen is very interested in what daddy is doing out in the garage! I'm pretty proud of Dave, he's doing very well with the bike. Guess I shouldn't be surprised he's a pretty handy man:)



Me, I'm just being a mommy, a wife, and trying to find time for myself in there somewhere every once in awhile! :) We're all happy and healthy though, and that's what matters most to me!

3 comments:

Karri said...

I can't beleive Landon is already 9 months old. That's great he's already giving up the bottle. They're getting so big. So cute!

Brittany said...

Your 2 little ones are adorable!

debbie said...

Im so glad you're so happy. You're a great mom too.