Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter



So this is a little late, but better now than never:) Easter was great. My sister Katie came up to visit us from Yakima Washington with my two nephews Alex, and Austin. It was great to see them and Brysen had so much fun with Alex. They love to hate each other, or visa versa.:) Brysen cried for about 3 hours after they left! The boys did Easter egg hunting in the snow, ate some good food afterwards, and opened some great Easter baskets! The littler ones stayed inside and played together it was cute. Austin's a year older than Landon but Landon loved to watch him go! I just enjoyed watching everyone have fun!


I miss my family so much, I think we're for sure moving back to Washington probably sometime this fall, or next spring. Don't know the exact date but I know that I miss my family so much and I know in my heart of hearts that I need to be closer to them again! Of course I miss my friends too, and it's so hard to make friends out here in Idaho. People are nice and hospitable, but with the weather always cold, and not being part of any "group" it's just been kind of miserable to be alone. So I'm pretty stoaked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey shawna its debbie....glad you had a nice easter...we were in idaho for easter this year...im glad youre moving home again...it'll be nice to be close to your family...debbie