Monday, January 28, 2008

My busy life

It's been a long time since I've blogged anything, but I'm trying to learn to organize my time better. First and foremost I need to spend as much of it as possible with my boys. I have a hard time not feeling guilty being a full time working mom and only seeing them on my off time. Seems I see my co-workers more than my children. Trying to make the most of the time that I do see them is my goal these days. You can say it's my mission in life:)

Brysen and I went to the library last weekend and read some books to each other. I didn't even realize how interested he is in books! Now that is something that a mother should know!!! So I will make a point of reading and checking out books to keep his mind busy and also spend that time together.

Landon is growing so fast I'm just trying to keep up with him. I need to start making a note of all the progess he's making or I will forget.

Dave is doing good with his job. He enjoys working with people and is very good at it. We also need to figure out how to spend more quality time together. In working full time and raising our boys we forget at times that we need to be there for each other. That after everyone leaves and moves out we will still be there for each other. Relationships are always growing and changing, and it our job to stay in good communication with each other so we know where each other are at all times!!!

3 comments:

H'mama said...

No matter what, just know that you are trying to give your kids the best that you can. I know it is hard to remember that, but it will help you keep sane:-)

Anonymous said...

Great thoughts!
At my age it's wonderful to have a best friend and lover to care and comfort us!
Good on you for realizing the impotance of this at your young age!

Anonymous said...

and also remember that your kids will always love you. No matter how much time you spend with your kids, sometimes you feel it's never enough. You are doing a fantastic job.