Friday, January 11, 2008

My Hobby


I wanted to take a quick minute to talk a little about my hobby! I'm an aquariest enthusiast! (Is that a word?) I have a 29 gallon freshwater tank with some nice fish, and 2 aquatic plants which are growing nicely! I also have a 72 gallon bow front marine tank (or saltwater tank) This is where my passion is developing. Although I love my freshwater tank, the marine tank is so interesting to me. You can sit there and look in the tank and find new life all the time that you never noticed! Right now I have a maroon clown fish (like nemo), a yellow tang, 2 pajama cardinals and a fox face lo. All are very different personalities (yes I said a fish has a personality) and I love watching them interact with each other and with me. I have some sea mushrooms growing very nicely in the tank, about 75 lbs of live rock, and lots of invertebrate. (snails and crabs) I also have a very finicky star fish that looks like it has chocolate chips on its back. This is a very fun hobby to take up the time that I get that is free. Plus my boys love watching the fish. If anyone has any input I'd great fully take it, and if anyone has questions about the hobby I can help a little, but more likely refer you to adequate help.

3 comments:

Karri said...

I had no idea! what a cool hobby my kids would love to see that! I love your zebra wall!

haynes_her_way said...

You're more than welcome to come over with the kids and see our tank! As for the cool zebra wall, unfortunately that was at a different house.:) So that won't be there anymore;)

Anonymous said...

I give DR FREEDOM all praise for returning my husband with his

spiritual spell power and I from the far country. Next month marks

a year of our reunion. I have discovered He has many lessons to

teach His children. I was reminded of where I was this time last

year. Because of my sin, my husband filed divorce and was in

another relationship. I was home alone attempting to get our

children ready for school. Filling out all of the forms was heart

breaking. A different address for dad, trying to find an emergency

contact, filling out applications for free books and lunches. I

give DR FREEDOM the great spell caster i ever see in my life who is

so honest and grateful to me all the glory, honor, and praise as

this year my husband is at my side. We have a lot of work to do to

win the trust back that was lost but I know that no weapon formed

against us will prosper. I am so grateful to DR FREEDOM for the

help of bringing back of my husband thanks DR FREEDOM i promise to

share your testimony and bring more people to your temple if you

help me, now everything work according to our plains i will stop

sharing your testimony. you can reach his email

via:(omonigholovetemple@gmail.com)